Hot on the heels of version 1.03.1, we deployed another maintenance release today. It contains fixes to errors that have been found since 1.03.1's release:
- Hotfix (1/18/2010): Fixed a problem with running the import process for the first time.
- Fixed an error where new parties could not be dynamically added on the chain of title page.
- Fixed an error where generated lease documents would sometimes have a red X where a mail merge field was expected.
- Fixed problems relating to mineral interest fields. Interest fields will now properly validate for both decimals and fractions, and will prevent saving when invalid.
- Fixed the "Township" mail merge field that was outputting both the township and range, instead of just the township.