LANDBOSS v1.11.2 Released
- Re-activating users will now try to assign them the last license they used, unless there are no licenses left.
- Added email field to parties.
- Added a lease schedule report.
- Added lease code to several locations to make distinguishing leases of the same lessor easier.
- Added mail merge fields for recent title deed legal description fields. These fields are also now shown on the tract overview page.
- Added title and suffix fields to merge party preview.
- Fixed a problem where certain invalid mail merge fields could cause issues.
Changed legal description "Instrument Date" field to be a date field instead of a free-text field.
- Hotfix (4/5/2010): Fixed a problem when creating a tract on the lease info page.
- Fixed a problem when merging parties that were used in life estates.
- Fixed an problem that would occur if two parties were merged so that a party was an apparent heir to itself.
- Removed non-working delete buttons on party tract/lease pages.
- The "Add Existing Tracts" window on the lease "Parties & Tracts" page has been redesigned to be easier to use.
- Removed several checkboxes to change whether an object was active or inactive since it was confusing whether or not it was the same as the "Activate/Deactivate" action links in the header.
- The tract # drop down on the lease search page now limits itself to tracts in the current prospect if searching for leases there.
- Made several improvements to mapping.