The major focus of this feature release is Simplifile integration, which will let you e-file your leases! You will need to sign up for the Simplifile service to use this feature, which you can do at https://www.simplifile.com. If you need any assistance or further information please don't hesitate to contact us and we'll help you in any way we can. Full release notes are as follows:
- Added the ability to reset a map to its original view.
- Added a chain of title report that can be accessed from tract pages.
- Added a gross acres total to the lease "parties & tracts" page.
- Added Simplifile integration, which allows LANDBOSS users to file their leases electronically with courthouses (if they allow e-filing). More information about Simplifile can be found at www.simplifile.com.
- Added the ability to specify a deduction percentage that will only apply to labor when generating payroll.
- Fixed a problem with landman expense sheet report where the grouping was wrong when printing with multiple timesheets.
- Fixed an error where the "approve all" button on the timesheet approval page would not work under certain rare conditions.
- Fixed an error when deleting tracts/leases that were on other user's recent lists under certain circumstances.
- Fixed a problem where view-only users could see delete links on certain search pages.
- (Hotfix 8/2/2010) Excel speadsheets are now allowed to be uploaded for most documents.