We are pleased to announce the release of LANDBOSS version 1.22 which contains high priority feature requests we've been working on. The main focus of this release is adding general tract documents similar to how they are displayed on leases. Documents can still be uploaded directly to owners and chain of title instruments, they will not appear on the main tract document page. Having them integrated is planned for a future release. Full release notes follow.
- Add a general documents page for tracts.
- "Tax Parcel Id" field is now shown for all legal description types since it is used as the Assessor Parcel Number (APN) in certain PLSS states.
- Added Tract #, County, State, Location, and legal description to the expiring lease report.
- Added the ability to upload .zip files to "Other" document types (which includes ownership/chain of title/timesheet/etc documents).
- Hotfix (8/25/2010): fixed an error where leases could not be deleted under certain conditions.
- Fixed a problem on the tract ownership page where the lose changes warning message would show erroneously in some browsers.
- Fixed a problem where disabled users could not unsubscribe from daily notifications - they will no longer receive any notifications when disabled.
- Fixed a problem with uploading files that had periods in the file name.
- Fixed a problem where documents with periods in their file name could not be uploaded.
- Fixed minor problems with the "Use Tract Descriptions" checkbox on the lease parties & tracts page.
- Fixed lease renewal payment obligation schedule generation.
- Fixed an issue where no error message would be shown when a file exceeding the 50MB file size limit was uploaded.
- Fixed minor styling issues with multi-page printed invoices.
- Hovering over a grid row will now show a pointer icon to indicate that the row is click-able.
- "Save" button on the edit lease tract popup window now reads "OK" since it waits until the lease is saved to actually persist changes.