We would like to thank all of our current customers that contributed ideas for improvements in this release.
- Replaced current prospect and all prospects radio buttons on tract and lease search pages with a combo box for Prospects.
- Added permissions for tract removal and lease removal.
- Added a tax id field for users.
- Each user can now have their own Ownership Report disclaimer.
- The Choose User page in Administration now hides deactivated users by default.
- Added a Name on Check field to Users that can be used for when the name on the check is different than the users name. For example, contractors that are doing business under an LLC.
- The quantity field of invoice line items now accepts higher precision decimals to prevent unnecessary rounding.
- Added a Contact field to the Prospect.
- The notes field on the Time Entry window is now expandable to make it easier for users to enter long notes.
- Added a label for the Prospect name on the Invoice report.
- Corrected issue on the tract chain-of-title and tract ownership tabs that would allow clicking a row in the grid before the page was completed loading.
- The Ownership Report now correctly displays party names and addresses that have ampersands.
- You can now enter a special client bill rate for users that aren't contractors.
- Parties added on-the-fly on the Chain of Title page are now properly listed when adding additional instruments before a page refresh.
- Corrected an issue on the timesheet search page that was sometimes preventing the value entered into the section textbox from being removed from the search terms.
- Corrected formatting of the lease expiration dates shown on the tract ownership tab.