Some of the notable features of this release include user interface improvements when adding tract owner notes and a brand new Acquisition Status Report.
- Activity entries can now be made to parties from the tract activity and lease activity screens.
- Changed the tract ownership notes interface to make it much easier to enter tract owner notes.
- A message reminding users to attach receipts is now displayed when a user enters expenses during time entry.
- Added a Save & Goto Next button to the tract owner page to make it easier and faster to change several owners in succession.
- Created an Acquisition Status Report.
- Expense sheets that are printed with invoices now display the county, section, and tract.
- Renamed View Rate History window to Rate Changes.
- Made a small usability improvement to combo boxes that require a selection to be made.
- The current prospect is now auto-switched when there isn't a current prospect selected.
- Fixed an issue on the reports page that would allow some report group names to be shown even if a user didn't have access to any reports in the group.
- Added missing fields to the party details window.
- Corrected issue with View Rate Changes window that was preventing it from showing future rates in some instances.