A minor release this time around. Notable improvements include additional mail merge fields for lease form generation and access to most of the prospect related reports for landmen.
- Renamed the Texas legal description type to Survey.
- The recent entries block at the bottom of the time entry page now shows entries for the entire pay period, not just the last 7 days.
- The Tract Ownership tab now displays the surface ownership totals in the summary block.
- Changed delete icon to a trash can.
- Added mail merge fields for the contact person, first name, middle name, and last name of the lessee and lessors.
- Users with the Land Module Access permission now have access to all prospect reports and dashboards except the Prospect Dashboard.
- The exported on date and exported by user is now saved when exporting invoices or paychecks to QuickBooks.
- The grid on the Tract Chain of Title page is now sorted by execution date.
- Corrected issue with pdf printing on the Mapping Dashboard.
- Corrected an issue with the mileage rates when using the All landmen per activity per day invoice format.
- Fixed issue in QuickBooksExporter that was preventing multiple invoices from being exported at once.
- Corrected issue with entering time that was still not allowing more than 3 days. A maximum of 5 days at a time can now be entered.
- Users that have the Timesheet Manager permission can now edit entries after they have been approved, until the entry is invoiced or paid.
- Corrected issue that was allowing unapproved time entries to be paid during payroll generation.