This release has some interesting new features such as prospect level accounting rates and more!
- It is now possible to set the bill rate and pay rate on the prospect level.
- Replaced the separate timesheet entry documents and notes buttons with a view-only version of the edit timesheet entry window.
- Added company setting for the default invoice format to be used for new clients.
- Added a short summary block to the view invoice page.
- A notification message is now displayed while documents are in the process of being uploaded.
- Important announcements will now be displayed at the top of the screen. The announcement will automatically be hidden after five page loads.
- It is now possible to mark invoices as paid after they have been exported.
- Audit information at the bottom of the screen now includes the created at date and time.
- There is now a filter on the timesheet search page that shows only timesheets with un-reviewed entries.
- Patched a critical bug on the chain-of-title page that could cause chain-of-title data corruption.
- Corrected issue with the new Township_Long and Range_Long mail merge fields that was causing certain cardinal directions from being output in their long form.
- New trash can is now correctly displayed for the delete buttons for party addresses and party phones.
- Corrected an issue that was preventing users from changing whether or not they should review their own time.
- Corrected issue on outstanding time page that was showing an incorrect total for unapproved time.