Quite a few changes in this release including support for the new IRS mileage rate of 55 1/2 cents per mile and new fields for the tract lot and subdivision.
- New parties can now be added on-the-fly using the new party contact person fields.
- The Owner Summary section of the Ownership Report can now be ran independently for specific owners.
- Added support for the new IRS mileage rate of 55 1/2 cents per mile.
- Invoice generation will now automatically split timesheets when the selected invoice billing period overlaps the timesheet period.
- To keep the Receipt Report from breaking, it is no longer possible to upload receipts in PDF format.
- Added a Lot field to the tract legal description.
- Added a Subdivision field to the tract legal description.
- Added ability to indicate whether or not a user has a CPL, is an attorney, or is a client.
- The five last tracts created in the currently selected prospect will now be displayed in the sidebar at the right while viewing the tract pages.
- Made some usability improvements to the section text box on the Ownership Report.
- Added code name to activity code combo on timesheet entry window.
- The select all checkbox in the grid on the Review Time page now works across pages instead of selecting just the first 25 rows.
- Corrected issue that would sometimes cause the opening of the review time window to cause the checkboxes on the Review Time page to stop working correctly.
- Corrected password validation message to accurately reflect actual password requirements.
- Corrected issue that was causing periodic application crashes that would result in non-responsiveness for 1 to 2 minutes.
- The Include Exported checkbox on the Search Timesheet page is now correctly checked by default for new users.
- Removed legacy contact person, attorney, and spouse fields from parties.