We have added a powerful new feature in this release called Tract Segments. It is now possible to easily describe tracts of land that cross organizational borders such as county lines, sections, and surveys.
- Added segments to tracts to allow the describing of tracts of land that cross organizational borders such as county lines, sections, and surveys.
- Tract CSV export now includes all of the new tract segment fields.
- The values entered for a tract legal description before the type was changed are no longer saved.
- Corrected issue with the new survey search fields on the tract search page.
- The colored pins on the tract ownership tab now checks the entered interest and acreage when determining which pin should be assigned, instead of just checking the interest field.
- Corrected issue that was causing the application to not correctly handle grantor/grantee names and lessee/lessor names that were pasted into the field instead of typed.
- Missing tract owners are now correctly added to tracts when the user creates an existing lease.
- Corrected issue with saving chain of title instruments and ownership records that have documents uploaded.
- Corrected issue that would sometimes prevent activity entries from being deleted.