In this release, we made the Acquisition Status Report more useful and added a new Paycheck export option.
- Made a couple of cryptic error messages more user-friendly.
- Added PLSS data for Trumball County, OH.
- Added a new CSV export for paychecks that includes a detailed expense breakdown.
- Made some improvements to the Acquisition Status Report.
- Added 'Widow' and 'Widower' to party marital status list.
- Corrected issue that would return an error when a user cancelled Lease Package Generation.
- Corrected uncommon issue that would cause errors when a particular type of pdf was uploaded.
- Corrected issue that would cause a blank segment to be added to tracts created on-the-fly from the Lease Parties and Tracts screen.
- Corrected styling issue on the Lease Obligations screen related to the recent styling updates.
- Corrected some mapping issues.
- Corrected issue that would prevent the starting user for new accounts from being added to the time review cycle.
- Corrected issue caused by a recent patch to Internet Explorer that would prevent the mapping to work correctly for some users.
- Corrected client side script error on Tract Ownership screen.
- Added some checks to help prevent some rare issues when users edit tract segments before the page is finished loading.
- Removed deactivated prospects from search pages.
- Corrected issue that would cause an error if a user tried to upload a receipt to an entry after one was deleted.
- Corrected rare issue that would prevent a receipt from being deleted.
- Corrected client side script issue that occurred when all landman rates were deleted from a client on the Client Bill Rates screen.
- Corrected rare login issue that would prevent a user from logging in after their password was changed.
- Corrected issue that would sometimes cause timeouts when saving new parties.