After several weeks of work, we have finally released a major revamp of the way we link lessors to tract owners. The revamp makes it much easier to keep your data accurate and opens the door for cool new future features such as 1099 generation.
- Total revamp of the way the application stores and links lessors to tract owners which results in a much more accurate way of tracking this information. IMPORTANT: It is likely that there are leases that will need to be corrected after upgrade (they'll be noted).
- Added a generic Township field to tract segments for tracking things like Civil Townships, etc.
- Made new generic Township field available to lease forms.
- Removed out dated reference to "Daily Notifications" from notification email text.
- Removed open acres column from tracts grid on the Lease Info screen.
- Added Total Gross Acres to the General group on the Lease Overview screen.
- Corrected issue that would cause an error if the save button on the Sketch Tract tool was pressed before anything was drawn.
- Made some fixes and improvements to the Lease Purchase Report landing page.
- Corrected issue that would sometimes cause and error when configuring the tract status colors used for mapping.
- Corrected issue with logout that was causing users to see an error page sometimes.
- Corrected issue that would sometimes cause the rejected timesheet entry notification email to be sent multiple times.
- Corrected issue that would break the Lease Activity Report when the note contained an ampersand.
- Corrected broken cancel link on some report landing pages.
- Corrected issue that was preventing new users from receiving their credentials email.
- Corrected issue with Owner Summary Report that would prevent signed leases that didn't have an expiration date from being listed.
- Removed data import feature due to complexity of maintaining a generic and user-friendly import system. IMPORTANT: Data import will now only be offered as a paid service.