A ton of new features in this release! We've improved the ownership report by adding better tracking of ownership checks and ownership notes. Also, you can now add expenses that don't fit into the standard categories.
- Updated the way ownership report notes are displayed on the ownership report.
- Added the ability to upload documents to parties.
- Added the ability to track a detailed history of ownership checks (aka running title) on a tract.
- Updated the ownership report to take advantage of new ownership check history feature so it now displays the details for the last ownership check (date, performed by, last instrument checked, etc).
- Added the ability to enter one ownership note that is tied to multiple tract owners.
- Added the ability to link prospects to jobs in QuickBooks.
- Added the ability to enter additional expenses beyond the standard ones when entering time, such as administration fees, software subscriptions, etc. These expenses can either be reimbursable or non-reimbursable.
- Added lease code to open leasehold report.
- Removed the lessee name from the automatic expiring lease notification.
- Added a save and goto bill rates button to the prospect info screen.
- Removed the sidebar from the enter time screen to make it wider and updated grid and recent entries block to take advantage of additional screen space.
- Users without the workflow management permission can no longer change the prospect, work code, or priority of a task that they didn't assign.
- Added ability to print the saved tract shapes (either generated or drawn) on the plat page of the ownership report.
- New users now default to contractors instead of staff.
- Corrected rendering of uploaded documents window in Chrome.
- Corrected error with creating new clients.
- Corrected issue that was causing a permission denied page to be displayed instead of the friendly error page.
- Corrected issue that was preventing contractors from viewing their user info screen.
- Corrected issue with creating tracts on-the-fly from the lease info screen.
- Corrected issue with viewing tracts with a view-only license.
- Corrected issue that was preventing users from changing their password when force password change was active.
- Corrected issue that was allowing users to create new tasks even though they didn't have permission to do so.
- Corrected issue that was leaving the save button on the user info screen enabled even though there are validation errors.
- Corrected issue that was preventing the lessor from being deleted from a lease template.
- Corrected rendering issue with the grids on most pages when viewed with Chrome version 19.
- Corrected issue that was causing the include exported search filter to be set to false for new users on some search screens. This was causing user confusion, so it is now set to true by default.
- Added miles column to recent time entries block on enter time screen.