We made several improvements to the QuickBooks exporter and revamped the Time & Expense Summary report for this release.
- It is now possible to export paychecks as bills in QuickBooks instead of as checks.
- Clients will now receive upcoming obligation notifications for their prospects as long as they are subscribed to them.
- Users that are inactive will now have "(inactive)" displayed next to their name in drop down menus on the timesheet pages.
- Mapping a billing code to a QuickBooks item now shows the items' descriptions.
- The billing code name is now shown alongside the code in the drop downs on the Work Code Info screen and on the Timesheet Entry window.
- Warnings are now shown when exporting invoices or payroll to QuickBooks when one or more selected items are already exported.
- Auto-complete in the prospect drop down on the Timesheet Search screen now works correctly.
- It is now possible to delete an additional expense from a time entry.
- Corrected some issues with how the new additional expenses were added to the invoice.
- Fixed an error where the "Enter Time Page" link was not shown on all pages.
- Corrected issue that was sometimes allowing users to edit timesheet entries that were flagged as read-only.
- Corrected prospect filtering issue on the lease obligations dashboard that some users were experiencing.
- Fixed an error where the save button on the user info page could be clicked even when it was disabled.
- Attempting to create a party with a name that cannot be parsed into an individual without switching the type to company no longer results in an error.
- The correct value is now placed in the page field when editing an existing tract ownership check.
- Obligations that are due today will no longer be added twice on the Upcoming - Payments section of the Prospect Dashboard screen.
- Reworked Time & Expense Summary report so that multiple grouping options are available as well as the ability to show billable values next to payable values.
- Corrected issue with filtering of activity notes.
- Corrected issue that was sometimes preventing additional affected owners from being added to a tract owner note.
- Corrected issue that was preventing tracts with sketched shapes from showing up when using the mapped filter on the search page.
- Updated lease csv and lease shapefile export to correctly include tract info.
- Auto-complete in the prospect drop down on the Timesheet Search page is now working correctly.
- Changed QuickBooks exporter to not export a zero quantity for a null quantity invoice line item.
- It is now possible to delete clients that aren't being used anywhere.
- Corrected issue that would sometimes cause the leased acres value on the Prospect Dashboard screen to be incorrect when filtering by tract group.
- Corrected some issues with the workflow permissions.
- Corrected issue that was preventing a county from being removed from a prospect.
- Delete link on Prospect Info screen now correctly displays a confirmation message.
- It is no longer possible to delete a tract that is being used on a timesheet.
- Tracked down and corrected an issue that was responsible for some of the periods of extended downtime experienced recently.
- Added a new help document that covers creating tracts called Defining Tracts of Land.
- Located and corrected some memory leaks that were causing some stability issues.