We improved performance and added support for additional types of ownership report notes in this release.
- Added support for surface owner ownership notes.
- Changed lease depth fields to support words instead of just numbers.
- Chain of title page will now show the filing info and the legal description in the grid.
- Added client side validation to chain of title page.
- Party search will now accept whole word searches; wrapping the query in quotations will prevent results that have words that contain the query.
- Added first page and last page navigation shortcuts to notifications and activity dashboards.
- Added filters to the tract search for the needs review and stranger in title flags.
- Added support for ROW ownership notes.
- Added support for easement ownership notes.
- Added support for mortage ownership notes.
- Added a list of parties on the lease to the sidebar when viewing a lease.
- Duplicate billing codes and work codes are no longer allowed.
- Corrected workflow permissions issue.
- Memory optimizations.
- Optimized party search.
- Corrected some issues on the enter time page.
- Corrected issue that was causing party notes from being saved when creating a party on-the-fly.
- Corrected issue that was causing the lose changes confirmation dialog to be displayed unnecessarily in Firefox.
- Corrected total gross acreage value on Lease Schedule Report.
- Optimized time and expense summary report.
- The SSN/Tax Id of a party will now be correctly hidden for users that do not have permission to view it.
- Corrected issue that would cause navigation to the tract overview screen after saving a sketched shape in certain conditions.
- Uploaded TIFF receipts will now be checked for a rare bug that causes reports to break and then automatically corrected if needed.
- Added an error message for when trying to create a user without a role selected.
- Corrected rare issue that would cause sketched shapes from being colorized.
- Corrected issue with the prospect name sometimes not being shown on the expense sheet report.
- Corrected client side error when deleting a tract, lease, or party from a task.
- Corrected some small issues in the map viewer.
- Updated mapping projection to new Esri standard.
- Optimized exports.
- Optimized the open leasehold report.