Version 1.27.7 of Landboss contains fixes for several issues, most of which were minor, and some more work on the new search screens.
- Added "(inactive)" to the prospect name in all prospect combo boxes that need to include inactive prospects (mainly those related to timesheets).
- The new lease status change notification will now be generated with a low priority instead of medium.
- Changed the party search screens to show 25 results instead of just 10.
- Optimized party merging so that it works faster and doesn't break when the two parties have lots of associated records.
- Corrected issue that was preventing additional affected owners from being removed from an ownership note.
- Corrected very minor wording problem on Tract Activity, Lease Activity, and Party Activity screens.
- The Leasing Agent combo on the Lease Parties & Tracts screen now lists inactive users so that the screen isn't broken when viewing leases with an inactive user set as the leasing agent.
- Corrected an issue with the county list on the Prospect Info screen.
- Corrected an issue that was sometimes causing notification emails from being sent.
- The Open Leasehold Report now correctly sorts by the sum of an owners total open acreage across all tracts.
- Searching by legal description on the Search Tracts screen now works properly.
- The mapped status filters on the Tract Search screen now correctly filter the results.
- Corrected issue with recent activity list that occurred when a user had access to 100's of prospects.
- The STR filter on the Lease Search screen now works properly.
- Corrected some text issues in the workflow notifications.
- All of the search screens will now have the correct default sorting applied when they are first loaded.
- Searching by subdivision on Tract Search screen now works properly.
- Corrected some issues that was sometimes causing the Approve Selected button on the Review Time Entries screen to become unresponsive.
- The standard lease and tract CSV exports will now properly handle quotation marks in the notes and description fields, ensuring that the CSV file is correctly formed.