We worked on improving invoice printing and our QuickBooks integration for this latest release of Landboss.
- Expanded QuickBooks integration options.
- Added more options for invoice printing to make it more flexible.
- Added filter by invoice type to invoice search screen.
- Corrected issue that was preventing a deactivated user from being reactivated in certain cases.
- Updated some error handling so that when certain data entry errors occur the user will receive a little more info instead of a generic error.
- Updated actual average cost calculations on prospect dashboard to ignore 3rd party leases.
- Corrected issue that was preventing certain screens from loading properly for users with the View-Only license.
- Corrected issue that was preventing the Zoom To abstract function on the map from working.
- Corrected an issue that was preventing an obligation from being reset to uninvoiced after it's corresponding invoice line item was deleted from the invoice.
- Corrected issue that was breaking the QuickBooks vendor integration when a very large number of vendors existed in the QuickBooks file.
- Corrected rare client side validation issue when creating new leases.
- Changed the state combo on the party addresses to allow blank so that international addresses can be entered.