A mostly bugfix release addressing some minor and edge case issues, but it also contains a new mileage rate related feature. With this release it is now possible to update the mileage rate for all clients quickly and easily.
- Added link under default mileage rate on the company setup screen that will allow users to update the mileage rate for all existing clients at once.
- Previously, if there were unapproved time entries, the paystub generation would halt but the application did not adequately convey to the user why. Now, a warning will be displayed giving the user more information.
- It is now possible to skip unapproved time entries during paystub generation by clicking the relevant checkbox during the generate payroll process.
- Fixed the broken in-app news feed caused by the recent update to landboss.com.
- Fixed some broken links in the app footer caused by the recent update to landboss.com.
- API access no longer requires a Full Access license, which was unintended.
- Added some missing sections to townships in Louisiana.
- Fixed some issues with the prospect admin screens and the role info screens that only occurred when more than 2100 user records existed in the database.